Co-Decision Technology's Vision
To become the software industry leader in cognitive, mobile and embedded IT systems. We are committed to building a transatlantic consortium for future embedded cognitive software based on advanced cognitive technologies.
Co-Decision Techology SAS was founded in 2003 by Dr. Martine Naillon, CEO and is based in Paris, France. The company is currently developing its R&D activity in the United States, France, and Italy. It is pursuing its international commercial development mainly in Canada and the United States and is building strategic relationships with American companies, as well as in the Emirates, Europe and South Asia. Among its partners in finance in the United States and Europe are Kenetica (US), Exeura (Italy), RavenPack (Spain), Dow-Jones (United Kingdom and United States), AFP (France).
Co-Mining® laboratory locations
USA (Chicago), France (Paris, Sophia Antipolis,), Austria, Singapore.
- Acquisition, through negotiation, of part of the technology developed with large industrial groups.
- Realization of 3 application prototypes (trading, country in crisis survey, sensible community survey)
- Award from French Senate at Tremplin Enterprises
- Licensee of the 2 worldwide patents of the Co-Mining® technology
- Licensee of the Co-Mining® trade mark
- Licensee of the famous icon which symbolizes "dt", the mobile intelligence unit